Shy guy+Shy girl=Good Relationship?

im a shy girl and there's this shy guy who likes me. i like him back too so there's no problem there, but we don't know how to really talk to each other. i have his aim, and he has mine but we never really have the confidence to really talk to each other. plz help on tips for a good relationship.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, you both are sitting on your hands waiting for the other to make a move...but the problem is that neither of you is moving forward.

So, since you're the one who posted the question, I'm choosing YOU to be the initiator in communication (girls are generally better at conversation than boys anyway), ok?

You're going to have to bring up things for the two of you to talk/text about - First, how much do you know about him?

Stuff you can bring up as conversation - find out what some of his favorite things are (music, games, food, movies etc.).

Hopefully you two can manage at least of couple of convos that way...and maybe, after the two of you get the conversation flowing, he might ask you out.

But, remember, shy guys are very hesitant to talk (like pulling teeth) so you'll have to assume that responsibility if you want to have a relationship with this guy.

• gulini
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Shy Guy Shy Girl

• pkhan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Shy guy+Shy girl=Shy Relationship

• 1 decade ago

Growing up I was very shy and found it very difficult to talk to girls I liked. The end result was I had good friends but very few girlfriends. Either you or the guy is going to have to make the leap and take a chance at possibly being rejected or finding that the person is not as intrested in you as you thought.

If you really like him, then take a chance and see what happens. If it doesn't turn out to be a relationship maybe it will be good friends. I have seen good friends develop into very strong relationships. But you have to be willing to open yourself up a little and take that chance.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Hey im a shy guy. Shyness is a blessing. Has helped me through my life. Dont confuse it for low confidence because im veey confident. As a shy guy i dont think a shy guy shy gurl relationship would work. My type is an outgoing confident girl. Because they are my opposite in terms of personality its just a turn on man.

• 1 decade ago

Explain to him that you guys are both shy. So that's okay if you guys don't have some things to say each other sometimes. If you guys are both shy, your relationship might start off kinda quiet and awkward, but then once you guys open up to each other, things should get a whole lot better.

• 1 decade ago

Unless one of you changes, from shy to more confident one, the relationship is doomed.

Both of you have to work on being more open and taking more risks, in the way you talk to each other.

Do you have a girlfriend, who's a lot more confident than you are, then ask her for some help.

But one of you have to change, to have any chance at all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, at least it will mean that you're both on the same level...

If you're both shy though it may be a very slow moving relationship it depends on how you go about it really.

x

• 1 decade ago

I think you guys would make a great couple! Just get the confidence to talk to him! Maybe you'll be too shy to talk to eachother in real life, but just talk to him over AIM. Eventually he'll probably break out of his shell.

And ask him to hang out with you, too. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my best friend in nj was very shy like emo and he liked this girl the same i moved before they got togethere but thry have been ever since about 1 year

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.