As a single mom is it bad to bring different guys around my daughter?

My daughter is 18 months old, and i have in the past brought differnt guys around her. I havent really done anything more except allowed them into my home and hung out with them. I never leave my daughter alone with men. But I have noticed that ever since she became a toddeler, she resents guys that i meet. ... show more My daughter is 18 months old, and i have in the past brought differnt guys around her. I havent really done anything more except allowed them into my home and hung out with them. I never leave my daughter alone with men. But I have noticed that ever since she became a toddeler, she resents guys that i meet. When they come over she is distant. Also, she starts crying if they hug me (all of them). Psycologically what is this doing to her as far as attatchment issues and etc.