Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

how does a laptop cooling pad without a fan cool your laptop?

i was buying a laptop cooling pad for my laptop and i saw one with a fan and one without the belkin was 25 bucks and the one without a fan was the same price.i was like how is that possible.so i was wondering how does a laptop cooling pad with no fan cool a laptop.i mean my computer get really hot from the upper left top corner and it goes down from there.also i would like to know if i made a right descion for buying a belkin laptop cooling for 25 bucks i think its a bit expensive.i just notice i saw like 10 and 15 dollar ones.should i return it?

Favorite Answer

Hi,

The Cooling pad without fan simply works as a heat sync.

It absorbs the heat from the laptop fan to make your laptop cooler (I doubt their functioning personally.

Good decision to get the one with Fan.

Good Luck.

Wireless..:)

Laptop Cooling Pad Without Fan

Well without the Fan it is just relieing on on heat exchange trough materials on a hot day it will do nothing I just bought one on ebay from Hong Kong for $11 Australian delivered with 3 Fans USB powered, it has 3 small fans in a see trough case it works very well .

Have a look at it the company I got it from is called gamesalor.com they have card readers and converters for $1 which cost in the shops here $20 to $30 I tested many they all work.Example a bluetooth for $2 works great with my Nokia Phone.

Source(s): 25 Years of Computing and Twice the Know How Contact me if you need to

it absorbs the heat, and then it dissipates it. sounds like a gimmick to get people to buy.