Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Obama says 47 million Americans must be provided with health care. That includes 12 million illegal aliens.?

Wouldn't it be cheaper to send these people home instead of buying them expensive gifts?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Government provided health-care:

When you combine the Compassion of the IRS with the speed of the Postal Service....

I mean didn't everyone have a cow about how "slow" FEMA was.....

'The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'-Ronald Reagan

'The nearest thing to eternal life we will ever see on this earth is a government program.' - Ronald Reagan

Source(s): building those fences would be cheaper
  • eric s
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

no, it includes AT LEAST 12 million illegals. some estimates are 20 million or more!

but obama sees himself as President of the World Community so he believes this is ok.

• conlon
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

in the past the 1st dollar is spent on Illegals we would desire to safeguard human beings and those right here legally. Giving any reward to those that are criminals by entering illegally is incorrect. they do no longer look to be low-priced hard artwork, they value us extra in wellness care, college courses, signage, particular desires courses. the place I artwork that they had human beings working at $12.00 an hour with reward, all those human beings have been laid off. My company workers merely approximately all illegals that won amnesty some yeas in the past at $7.00 an hour with out reward. there's a traveling counselor who is composed of help them obtain each type of unfastened reward given to them by this county. maximum of those human beings force very effective automobiles and have stylish clothing, maximum of them have relatives member that artwork for money purely jobs that pay no taxes. something purchase or money spent in this county by them is off set by the large quantity of money they obtain in social and government courses paid for by the human beings that have had their jobs taken from them. If it had no longer been for all those illegals coming right here many thousand of job would nonetheless be open to human beings at a living salary with reward.

• 1 decade ago

Illegal aliens are not Americans.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If that is what is in the reform bill then he is making a huge mistake. Send them back if they are not legal being here it would be cheaper.

• ash
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Language in the proposed bills prohibits all provisions from applying to illegal immigrants.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why do they need health care if they already have it.? are these the people who ride the ambulance to the hospital when they have a cold and want aspirin?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No - there is NO where in the bill that says illegals will be covered. Cons - stop your fear-mongering and lies -it's getting REALLY old!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We need to provide the illegals with citizenship as well. dn

• 1 decade ago

No he gives them crap and lets them vote. He uses Acorn to get them registered. If he gives them cool stuff they vote for him. This way he gets power. That's what all this is about... money... and power.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.