Anonymous

America fake moon landing?

because america moon landing is still yet to be proven true and that there are strong evidence that it was fake. I am not insulting america but if that is true then wouldn't that means China is the first nation to went out in space?

americans plese you do not need to be racist about this. I am not offending you, I am just asking the valid points here.

Also thank you comrade for giving actual facts, if anything americans should admit that their space missions are not original.

hello comrade

america had been to space weather or not the moon landing was true.

but most of their space missions were lies and almost all are bias which I m sure you already know of. But I do believe China space lunch was the best and the most original space mission ever and I am here to proof it

1) China did not borrow money from other nations for this space lunch

2) all of China equipments are original unlike USA and Russia who copied off each other and german technologies

3) unlike USA China space lunch was not to spread hate and fears among their enemies

4) Americans does not relize that it is their money that their government used up for the mission, China however used the government's money only not of the people

One world one dream One CHINA

You have been watching the wrong videos then. It is 100% certain the six Apollo landings between 1969 and 1972 were genuine. People make the mistake of comparing a $1,000 laptop today to a million dollar mainframe that filled a room in 1969 and had far less computing power and say that proves technology has advanced enough to make it easier to go to the Moon today. From this they jump to the conclusion that if it still too expensive and difficult today it must have been impossible then. What they should do is compare a $20,000 car today that gets the same MPG and has the same top speed as a car costing $3,000 in 1969 and then realize that only computers (and all electronics technology) has enjoyed amazing advances while cars (and all transportation technologies including rockets) have not. So it is just as expensive and difficult today as it was in 1969 and still not worth to cost to keep doing it. This is also why so many great robotic missions to planets have flown since then. Because the small, light weight, and highly capable robotic space craft we can build with advanced electronics technology can be easily sent much farther away than the Moon with the same old inefficient and expensive rockets we are still using.

What the HELL are you talking about! The soviet union launched the first person into space. The Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first human in space when he entered orbit in the Soviet Union's Vostok on April 12, 1961, a day now celebrated as a holiday in Russia and in many other countries. The United states launched the first person to go to the moon. Not china. Have you heard of the space race? Learn your history.

and where is your "strong evidence"?

Well since there is a golf ball on the lunar soil, a flag, laser light reflectors, foot prints, base part of the lunar lander, a lunar rover and other paraphernalia from earth I would say man has been there.

Man had already got in a rocket and into space so the chief hurdle was already overcome years before July 1969. The evidence of America's success in space is overwhelming and definite. You would have to be a crank or something from the flat earth society to say different.

No.

The moon landing was very real. People have just been mislead by the lies of a dying drug-using hippie.

My main bit of evidence is the fact that people didn't have the technology to reproduce an environment that well. If computer-generated environments were available in the 60s, I'd agree with the allegations. But the film and special effects movie technologies of that day were not sufficient enough to mimic it effectively.

• becs

Russia was the first country to go out into space.

America claims to be the first on the moon, but there is a lot of evidence otherwise. All I know is that Buzz Aldrin gets very offended when people deny the moon landing.

Oh well. Doesn't really bother me either way. There is SO much deceit in the government, I don't know what to believe anymore.

• DW

You got that backwards. It was a well-documented landing, the claims of fakery are not evidence-based.

You want the best proof? The Soviets were humiliated that they lost the space race to the U.S. If they looked through their telescopes at the moon landing site and saw that no one was there, they would have said something. "Hey! It's a fake! There's no one there."

every piece of evidence that people say proves it was fake can be countered and explained fully as accurate as taken on the moon, and so on. there is no 'strong evidence' that it was fake. Just an idea that people won't let go of

everything is fake in America?

Hey, your name is retarded. Literally. If you want it to make a little bit of sense, then change it to China Rules the World. Not rule, rules.

Damn.