Should Democrats everywhere thank the Conservative who showed up with an assault weapon at Obama speech?

Believe it or not a Conservative man strapped on an assault rifle to himself and went to an Obama speech. Democrats could not buy this advertising for all the money they had! This is too good and when worked into 2010 election campaign ads I am sure we can take most independents into the camp of the party of... show more Believe it or not a Conservative man strapped on an assault rifle to himself and went to an Obama speech.

Democrats could not buy this advertising for all the money they had! This is too good and when worked into 2010 election campaign ads I am sure we can take most independents into the camp of the party of "sanity". I can see it already they are going to go with the "let the cooler heads prevail" strategy and run away with that. Is America starting to associate some of these"extremists" or radical Right wing-nuts with the Republicn party?

Will this guy with the assault rifle be the next Makaka for Conservatives?

Source http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/08/17/o...