What would happen if the Earth began to spin in the opposite direction?

I just turned 15 yesterday and I started thinking about the 2012 Doomsday theory's. One of them suggested Earth's poles shift from coming closer to a black hole. What I'm wondering is how this will effect our existence. Is everything going to be backwards? Can the Earth(maybe)even turn inside... show more I just turned 15 yesterday and I started thinking about the 2012 Doomsday theory's. One of them suggested Earth's poles shift from coming closer to a black hole.

What I'm wondering is how this will effect our existence.

Is everything going to be backwards?
Can the Earth(maybe)even turn inside out?
The magnetic field will change to where we are not aligned with it.
Could this cause our bodies to change and try to adapt?
Could that cause Evolution?
(I believe in science not the bible)
Will we just disappear all together and only the other tougher species just survive and feed off the others that parish?
The magnetic field changing could stop our electronics from functioning and all of our past discoveries in this category would have to change. The wiring and absolutely everything could have to be reinvented to actually function.

And another random question.....
What is the oldest trace of a human being on Earth?
I read about different ages(Age of the Leo, Age of the Aquarius, etc.)
When did our current one change?
When is it over?

I have a lot of questions but this is a lot for now.
I'd like your opinion about these questions; not other doomsday theories.
Thank you for kindling to my interest in science!