The Dark Knight

Batman Begins

Batman '89

Batman Returns

Batman Forever

Batman '66

Batman and Robin

• 5 years ago

You can watch it whenever. Batman: The Animated Series doesn't directly transfer into Batman Beyond. Batman takes place at some point in the future when Batman is old, whenever that may be. There are several thousands of comics and pieces of media that come before the time period Batman Beyond is in. If you meant, does Batman: The Animated Series foreshadow Batman Beyond in any way, no, it does not. Batman Beyond begins in the series Batman Beyond, and nothing hints at it. Although, you could more than likely find a comic or something that shows the end of Batman and the beginning of Batman Beyond if you looked. Which Mr. Freeze movie are you talking about? Sub-Zero? Or the live action one? Either one, Batman doesn't go according to any certain timeline. The movies can be fit in anywhere, as long as it's after the point Batman has delved into being the hero he is. I also suggest you dig further into Batman's origins by reading some of the comics that focus a lot on how he is the best detective in the world.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Batman

batman returns

batman 4ever

batman and robin

batman the beginning

batman the dark knight

• 1 decade ago

sorry i do not like batman

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.