Should Old Men In The Gym Locker Rooms.?

I hate to be a prude here, but I hate seeing naked old men walking around the locker room naked. I mean it is fine if you are changing out of your underwear to put on a towel to go to the shower, but these old men will just walk around the room completely buck-naked. They will shave without a towel, pee, walk to... show more I hate to be a prude here, but I hate seeing naked old men walking around the locker room naked. I mean it is fine if you are changing out of your underwear to put on a towel to go to the shower, but these old men will just walk around the room completely buck-naked. They will shave without a towel, pee, walk to the shower with the towel to their side. I mean, if you have a great body for your age like a Brad Pitt or something that is fine, but none of the odler guys in my area is like that. They are usually bald, have huge put bellies or scrawny with a wrinkled up body, sagging ***, etc. Why do these guys even go to the gym?? It is not helping them at all in the looks department. If it was up to me all men over 40 would not be allowed to get nude in the locker rooms. Who is with me??
Update: Yes I am gay BTW.
7 answers 7