What are your Favourite songs that flow into each other?

Example. Postmortem flows into Raining Blood by Slayer. My favourite is how Head Like A Hole flows into Terrible Lie by NIN obviously.

MQ: what's funnier? Pet Shop Boys going on right before Nine Inch Nails or Jonass Brothers being in town the same night as NIN?

MQ2: what band do you think is the anti-Jonas Brothers? (Slayer IMO)

MQ3: go to Project Playlist and type in Down In It and go to the first thing that comes up.tell me what you think of what Trent says at the Beginning

michelle your belle: it wasn't a typo I spell it Jonass all the time

• Favorite Answer

Sgt. Pepper's LHCB to With a Little Help from My Friends (Beatles)

and..Brain Damage to Eclipse (Pink Floyd)

MA: I'm picking the Jonas Brothers and NIN choice. because it's hilarious..and because you spelt it jonASS, i HOPE that wasn't a typo. Because that's just brilliant.

MQ2: Anything decent.

MQ3: Going to pass on this one. sorry :(

cool question !

edit: haha Jonass. thats just awesome.

I'm really more of a Hard Rock kinda guy, i actually very very much hate bands like Slayer. Screaming is not singing, i don't see what you enjoy about it.

But for this to work it shouldn't be songs designed to go into each other, like Holiday and Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day, or Brain Damage and Eclipse by Pink Floyd, or The Hellion and Electric Eye by Judas Priest.

But from iTunes, unrelated songs that flow into each other are Bang Your Head (Metal Health) by Quiet Riot to When I Come Around by Green Day

and the other one is Jailbreak by Thin Lizzy to Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship

I like the way Vera flows into Bring The Boys Back Home.

Pet Shop Boys does seem like an odd opening act but it should be good times. Those two dudes had some great albums back in the day.

The last eight songs on Abbey Road:

You Never Give Me Your Money-Sun King- Mean Mr. Mustard-Polythene Pam-She Came in Through the Bathroom Window

Then...

Golden Slumbers-Carry That Weight-The End.

the grateful dead at winterland 12/31/78

dark star > the other one > dark star > wharf rat > st stephen > good lovin > casey jones > johnny b goode

the grateful dead at winterland 12/29/77

playin in the band > china cat sunflower > i know you rider > china doll > playin jam > drums > not fade away > playin in the band

phil lesh and friends at white river 7/16/06

playin in the band > scarlet begonias > fire on the mountain > shakedown street > he's gone > gimme shelter > stella blue > truckin > playin in the band

ma: what's so funny? if jimi hendrix could open for the monkees then why can't pet shop boys open for nin?

ma2: three dog night

ma3: i think it's completely retarded.

Time and Great Gig in the Sky by Pink Floyd

MA: Pet Shop Boys and NIN

MA2: Lamb Of God

Into Eternity- Buried in Oblivion & Black Sea of Agony

MQ2: Cannibal Corpse

As for songs that flow into each other... Side 1 of Rush 2112

MQ:who care they all suck MQ2:Cannibal Corpse 4 Life Man