Is this Ferret cage big enough?

I went to pet-co to check out cages and this particular one caught my eye, I loved the all metal and the pull out pans, along with the feeder. I love the feeder on this cage because it automatically fills up when the food in the dish is gone which is perfect because when I'm at school I don't want the food... show more I went to pet-co to check out cages and this particular one caught my eye, I loved the all metal and the pull out pans, along with the feeder. I love the feeder on this cage because it automatically fills up when the food in the dish is gone which is perfect because when I'm at school I don't want the food to run out (because I know how often ferrets eat). I also love the "balcony" which is a plastic box on the side, which I think is fabulous! But I wouldn't mind if he or she had different ideas ;). But the one thing that makes me reluctant to get this cage is its size, I feel like she or he won't have enough room to goof around in his cage? What do you think?
http://www.petco.com/Shop/AlternateImages.aspx?FamilyID=13727&sku=