Atheists and Christians, would you convert for a hundred million dollars?

Hypocrisy aside.

Atheists, if the Christians offer you a hundred million to convert, to sing praises to God each day, to attend prayer meetings, to watch the 700 club every morning, to participate in R&S as a saved Christian, for the rest of your life, would you do it?

Christians, likewise if the Atheists offer you a hundred million to believe that there is no God, to forget about faith, to study evolution each day, to make debunking religion your lifetime goal, to be in R&S an discredit all those saved Christians, would you accept it?

Bacon be with you.

Hypocrisy, hypocrisy, hypocrisy, the world is full of it.

There is NO WAY I could watch the 700 Club every morning for the rest of my life!

Hmm, good question.

I admit that having more currency than I could possibly spend is tempting, but I don't think I could do it. You see, the money wouldn't make me actually believe in Christianity. I'd still know I was lying to myself.

I mean, think about it. Attending prayer, talking to myself in prayer, watching religious programs, spouting endless drivel on R&S.. That amounts to mental torture. I don't know what the 700 club is but something tells me it would be a paining experience. I wouldn't do that for a combination an unlimited amount of money and fame.

• shams

Hmm, sturdy question. I admit that having greater forex than i ought to probable spend is tempting, yet i don't think of i ought to do it. you notice, the funds does not make me truthfully have faith in Christianity. i might nonetheless understand i became mendacity to myself. I advise, think of approximately it. Attending prayer, speaking to myself in prayer, gazing religious courses, spouting limitless drivel on R&S.. That quantities to psychological torture. i don't understand what the seven-hundred club is yet some thing tells me it would be a paining adventure. i does not do this for a mix an limitless quantity of money and repute.

• iPfc

Nope. Salvation doesn't have a price. Plus I prefer making 100 million dollars on my own. Plus who in the world you know with 100 million dollars? Plus atheist may praise God but they may be acting and they may not really believe.

No i wouldnt just because of money God can give me better things than that. this is coming from a 13 yr old girl

• ?

Not a chance. I am not OF this world.

No amount of money can compare to the honor

of being the Bride of Christ, and ruling and reigning with

Him; inheriting the earth, for all eternity? (Selah)

I am an elect, born-again child of the King;

and will be going home on May 21, 2011!

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/index.html

yes, because then I can leave! oh, wait, that's right, you said for the rest of my life...... you didn't say I can't do their old acts, raping virgins and murdering innocents, so yes! and because that being part of the faith, I have legal rights for my actions, and so long as I kill in the name of YHWH, I can't go to prison for murder! and because the prisons being to full, they would rather keep a guy in their for possession of a pound of hashish and let the serial killers and rapists go free, so I have less worry about that any how!

....... now wheres my money, I need more ammunition!

I wouldn't gve a hundred million dollar to them to convert. I can give that money to people who really need it.

• CC

I would convert for a rate of about $1 million a week. So $100 million would cover a little less than 2 years.

Source(s): An atheist perspective.

No amount of money on this, or any other, world could convince me to deny the existence of my God. I would never try to force anyone to believe in my God, and by the same token, no one can force me to forsake him.