I need some iTunes education...?

My niece has purchased several hundred dollars worth of iTunes. She is not computer literate... I am... but I am iTunes illiterate, so any real help is appreciated. Can her purchased music be put on her computer and converted to MP3's so that it can be played on her PC, MP3 player, burnt to disc,... show more My niece has purchased several hundred dollars worth of iTunes. She is not computer literate... I am... but I am iTunes illiterate, so any real help is appreciated.

Can her purchased music be put on her computer and converted to MP3's so that it can be played on her PC, MP3 player, burnt to disc, etc.?

Or... is it only playable on an iPod and is her bought music stored on the iTunes web site and cannot be downloaded to her PC?

It all looks pretty shady to me after taking a quick look at the iTunes web site.

Thanks for any education you can give me.
1 answer 1