Why did the US invade Iraq and not North Korea?

The foundation of my arguement is based upon facts. When the US invaded Iraq, Bush said that Saddam Hussain was hiding "Weapons of Mass Destuction", and till this day there hasnt been a single trace of them. And then later on the search for the WOMD seemed to contort into freeing the Iraq population from... show more The foundation of my arguement is based upon facts. When the US invaded Iraq, Bush said that Saddam Hussain was hiding "Weapons of Mass Destuction", and till this day there hasnt been a single trace of them. And then later on the search for the WOMD seemed to contort into freeing the Iraq population from Hussain's Regime.

On the other hand, people in N. Korea are seen tortured and killed. Mass executions, etc. And the most important point, North Korea says it itself that it has Nuclear Weapons, etc, but yet the US does nothing.....why do you suppose that is....if someone can give me a legitimate explanation

Was it the oil, as i have heard.....