English-spanish (no online translator)?

how do you say the following in spanish(no online translator coz iv'e tried them already) What have you been up to lately? Are there any good new songs or video clips that have come out lately? I’d love to know about them. I hope you didn’t think that I forgot about you, I just haven’t been able to... show more how do you say the following in spanish(no online translator coz iv'e tried them already)

What have you been up to lately?
Are there any good new songs or video clips that have come out lately? I’d love to know about them.
I hope you didn’t think that I forgot about you, I just haven’t been able to connect to that website, plus I don’t really go online anymore because I’ve been busy working.
I hope to hear from you soon

Oh! and is this correct
De todos modos espero que estés bien y disfrutando la vida, yo estoy disfrutando la mía.
Cuídate, chao –i meant to say ‘anyway,i hope your well and enjoying your life ,i’m enjoying mine,take care bye.