My Ball Python won't stop biting me?

About 2 months ago I purchased him from a pet store, and at the time he was about 6 months old, 20 inches long more or less. He was fine, ate fine, let me hold him, he'd crawl in and out of my fingers, wrap around my arm...but in the past week he's been aggressive. When I tried to take him out of his... show more About 2 months ago I purchased him from a pet store, and at the time he was about 6 months old, 20 inches long more or less. He was fine, ate fine, let me hold him, he'd crawl in and out of my fingers, wrap around my arm...but in the past week he's been aggressive. When I tried to take him out of his aquarium, he bit me, so I put him back in. A few hours later I took him out and he bit me again. I didn't wanna show him I was afraid so I kept holding him like nothing happened. Thisz continued 4 more times...although he's just a little over 2 feet long and the bites don't bother me much, I think they might when he's fully grown...how do I get him to stop? I don want him to feel like hes the boss so if he bites me he gets what he wants.
Update: he has 2 different places to hide, a heat lamp with a temp. of 92, the average temp. of the cage is 86, and 79 at night...he has no mites, everytime I take him out I look at him...but this is my 1st snake and no one in my house knows about reptiles so im confused