Serious teen help? Photos coming shortly?

I really want to lose as much weight as possible before November! I'm getting my photo professionally taking at the start of November and I'm just really fed up with how fat I am right now. :( If I don't lose weight I'm going to regret my photos for the rest of my life, which I don't want! I... show more I really want to lose as much weight as possible before November! I'm getting my photo professionally taking at the start of November and I'm just really fed up with how fat I am right now. :( If I don't lose weight I'm going to regret my photos for the rest of my life, which I don't want!

I don't care if it's the safest way, or if it's not going to give me permenant results. I just want to lose as much as possible for this photo!

I'm 18. Female and I'm in HS, so I can't do any super crazy diets. :S I have to have some brain power in order to function in my classes! :)

Thanks!