Survey on christmas!!!!! :D?

Im listening to christmas music right now and finished my list of who im going to get gifts for :D XD. lol ik its early but i already feel joy and warmth and love of the christmas season :) its a great feeling right? Anyway, onto the survey: 1) when its early christmas morning, before every ones awake, do... show more Im listening to christmas music right now and finished my list of who im going to get gifts for :D XD. lol ik its early but i already feel joy and warmth and love of the christmas season :) its a great feeling right?

Anyway, onto the survey:

1) when its early christmas morning, before every ones awake, do you sneak to where the christmas tree is and see how many presents there are?

2) Whats your top 10 favorite things about christmas?

3) Whats your favorite smell of christmas? :D

4) Do you care about the gifts, or the love of family, friends, maybe your pets, e.t.c ? Or both?

5) Do you leave cookies and milk out for santa? :)

6) If you give people gifts on christmas, how many people do you think are on your list to give gifts to?

7) Do you like to sit and relax with a blanket and christmas music on with the christmas tree shining its lights of joy and happiness and warmth all over the world? ( or at least your house? lol )

8) Whats your favorite christmas song(s)?

9) Whats your favorite Christmas show?

10) Do you like to walk down the streets during christmas looking through store windows and seeing decorations, and maybe city decorations they put on maybe street lights or trees?

I know this is early since its october but... Merry Christmas People!!!! :D lol
Update: your welcome ppl! :) christmas does make EVeRYONE happy right? you just cant help but smile :D and ty for the merry christmases! :)
Update 2: your welcome! hope i didnt make u cry :( im trying to get people into the christmas spirit and let ppl know how great christmas is and what i think about it and its nice to know ppl arent always thinking about war or whatever and they can just smile and say " Merry Christmas" :) I hope christmas comes... show more your welcome! hope i didnt make u cry :( im trying to get people into the christmas spirit and let ppl know how great christmas is and what i think about it and its nice to know ppl arent always thinking about war or whatever and they can just smile and say " Merry Christmas" :) I hope christmas comes soon! Look how 2009 has just flown by. Its already October and it feels like yesterday i was i was sad of the snow melting :( lol. But im sure it will come again!!! :D
Update 3: my answers: 1) yes im 12 years old and i still do that EVERY christmas XD 2) 1. The joy :) 2. Charlie brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 3. snow :] 4. Decorating the tree with my brother as we listen to christmas carols 5. Giving/ Recieving gifts 6. the looks on people faces when they... show more my answers:

1) yes im 12 years old and i still do that EVERY christmas XD

2) 1. The joy :)
2. Charlie brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
3. snow :]
4. Decorating the tree with my brother as we listen to christmas carols
5. Giving/ Recieving gifts
6. the looks on people faces when they open gifts :)
7. Walking down the city streets looking at all the pretty, bright, decorations and looking into store windows, and smiling at just about everything! :D
8. Beautifuly decorated houses
9. Christmas Carols :)
10. Making ppl happy!!!!! and singing christmas carols :D :D ( i cant wait!!! ) :) :) :)

3) hmmm.... well i would say the fresh smell of snow, and the trees outside! it smells so pure and clean and fresh and.. happy and christmas-y!! haha.

4) both :)

5) Yes i do!! :D i know it seems like its for little kids but thats just spoiling out some fun!! to me christmas is a time where every one can be happy, fun and a kid! :)
Update 4: 6) well since i finished my list there around 13 people. not sure though... i have some im not sure im gonna give so i need to like approve or something. XD 7) yup :) so warm and cozy ... :D 8) ' Its the most wonderful time of the year " let it snow, ' Hark harold the angels sing, me grinch,... show more 6) well since i finished my list there around 13 people. not sure though... i have some im not sure im gonna give so i need to like approve or something. XD

7) yup :) so warm and cozy ... :D

8) ' Its the most wonderful time of the year " let it snow, ' Hark harold the angels sing, me grinch, jingle bells rock , jingle bells, and maybe more :)

9) CHARLIE BROWN :D :D :D :D

10) totally :) as long as i dress warm though. haha.

Cant wait for christmas!! :)