WOMAN CLAIMS SHE BOUGHT CONDO I RENT WONT SHOW PROOF, I HAVENT BEEN INFORMED WANTS TO ENTER SUNDAY 9 AM?

for 2 1/2 yrs I have lived in a property that went into foreclosure Jan 2009, I have I have a 30 yr lease. I am disabled the most significant an anxiety disorder. A woman called said she bought my condo from the bank, showed up at my door told me she would evict me, demanded keys lease & rent without showing me any... show more for 2 1/2 yrs I have lived in a property that went into foreclosure Jan 2009, I have I have a 30 yr lease. I am disabled the most significant an anxiety disorder. A woman called said she bought my condo from the bank, showed up at my door told me she would evict me, demanded keys lease & rent without showing me any documentation that she had bought the property. The bank will not give me a statement saying it was sold or to whom. They will not accept my rent, she wants a check but will not provade any contact info or show me any paperwork. She has been calling me repeatedly and 3 times in 4 days showed up banging on my door. My neighbor said she sat outside most of yesterday. today she found me a block away in my friends yard, apperantly sheis following, jumped out of the car and gave a 3 day notice and an intent to take over & move in within 90 days, and a 24 hr notice that was given 23 hrs before not 24, she does not have keys, she has no documents saying she ownes it or bought it, and she put the wrong zip code in the address. It is also sunday morn. from 9-5 ` not normal working hrs. what shoujld I be doing tomorrow morn.? open the door, call the police, not open the door not be here? I will get a lawyer monday but I need to get thru tomorrow.