Im trying to become straight and i dont understand why im not seeing any results?

i dont understand i am doing everything the ex gay sites said i should do: finding male role models, befriending males, calling guys "dude," trying to adopt masculine mannerisms, etc, i even gave up a lot of old hobbies that i really loved but were too feminine. and i stopped listening to madonna who i... show more i dont understand i am doing everything the ex gay sites said i should do: finding male role models, befriending males, calling guys "dude," trying to adopt masculine mannerisms, etc, i even gave up a lot of old hobbies that i really loved but were too feminine. and i stopped listening to madonna who i used to be a big fan of in order to try to be straight. but after all this i still cant seem to get turned on by girls. please help, why isnt it working for me ive read that other people have been able to change their sexuality so what am i doing wrong
Update: but i dont want to be gay its weird and i wish i were straight how can i at least hide it?
Update 2: i cant see a therapist :(
Update 3: but all the websites said to be straight you have to put yourself around straight men more, not women!?!? i am so confused!!
19 answers 19