Do you believe in Love at First Sight?

I agree that there can be attraction between two individuals at the first glance, but can that attraction be classified as "love"? I personally think the first glance (or sight) is more of a physical attraction. There is no emotional attachment to that particular individual, so no love exists at that... show more I agree that there can be attraction between two individuals at the first glance, but can that attraction be classified as "love"?
I personally think the first glance (or sight) is more of a physical attraction. There is no emotional attachment to that particular individual, so no love exists at that point.

Its only when you get to know the individual more that you begin to develop feelings of love towards him/her.

so love at first sight? Hmm, doesnt count in my opinion. What do you people think?