Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

will some young earth christian please supply me with a definitive answer?

i asked this question some time ago but the answers from the young earthers were wildy conflicting. ( this is odd if you think about it, it tends to show that even they cant agree on the answer)

anyhoo

did god create the universe, earth and man six thousand years ago?

or

did god create the universe and earth more than four and a half billion years ago but only got around to creating man just six thousand years ago?

or

did god make the universe, man and the earth billions of years ago?

(i suppose that this would negate the young earth theory but never mind)

yes no yes no yes no don't on yes on maybe and yes

I'd say the universe is very old, and definitely has a creator

as far as religious beliefs go, I'm not so sure... but I absolutely believe God is the real deal

its about let the motion take its course, the ideal of something truly outstanding and awesome is out there, deep and infinite...

I am not a Christian but for sure the universe was created much before the creation of Adam and Eve. Don't go to exact years , thousands or billions. Because it is not important.

Young Earth creationists believe the earth to be only 6,000 - 10,000 years old. Old earth creationists believe earth to be 4.6 billion years old, but that Man, that is, Adam and his descendants have only been on earth from 10,000 - 30,000 years.

For one man who believes this, who is an astrophysicist by trade see:

http://www.reasons.org/

for young earth creationism see:

www.answersingenesis.org

Maybe you should look up the definition of "Young Earth Creationist". You seem to be perplexed

They have the fossilised skeleton of the first humanoid dated 4.4 million years old.

Source(s): Dicovery Channel. Discovering Ardi

I'm pretty sure that no "young earth creationist" could answer the latter two, or they wouldn't be a "young earth creationist"

• Cooley

Definitely the first one.

Source(s): atheist

computers pray to control sin

what is the power of prayer i believe coincendently compujters monitor my typings and give the go ahead for computers to post their concerns in accordence with my opions before mine is posted thus taking faith from me this has happened to 6 billion people traveling on yahoo for two years as i recall. the lodest computer prayer answered daily

Source(s): to answer the question specifically plants were aware millions of years ago before computers and cloans i am sorry if this bothers you you seem to want the truth

i'm afraid that i can't answer your question but i'd like to say that it doesn't realy matter it only matters that we stay in focus and in line with god !