HAs anyone one HAd An Out of body experience?

PLease tell me your stories i would like to know them and describe the astral plane and the beings that are there

MEMEEMMMEMEM!!!! i gotta tell mine !!!! :D i have done it 5 times!!! YAY!!! i'm so happy.....its well....its different lets just say :D my first time, i was trying all these different techniques...and well i blacked out....woke up to major vibrations all over, a high pitched tone, and voices that were a litle scary so i blocked them out with some music i thought of. one of them said "she will be harmed" and thats when i was like MUSIC TIME!!! *o* just to keep my cool.....when everything was quiet i just kinda slipped out and i was so freaked but still trying to not feel my afraidness.....i kept my astral eyes closed for fear of what i might see lol !!!! it was so weird!!

second time was even better!!! it was kinda like the first one except i rolled out and hadn't realized it so i had been trying to get out of my astral self the whole time HA!!! anyway once i was like okay i give up im going to the kitchen......i got up....realized i was actually on the floor and as soon as i got up i started hovering and just floating out of my room and i was thinking 'OMG WOAH WOAH!!!!!' i couldn't like verbally talk either.....it was all mental....as for beings.......i haven't seen any yet....i'm a little glad cuz i was freaked out enough flying down my hallway with my hallway looking bigger, all the way to my kitchen, and then trying to get to space but didn't quite make it out of my house darn!!!!! omg it was so cool!!!!! i heard some voices and stuff though....although i couldn't comprehend them even though they were clear and loud as day LOL weird!!!!!!!!! its a bit shortened up but i have told it alot on here already LOL. the astral plane itself is like a version of our world....but with some differences.....and wow do you wake up with a feeling of O ...M....G THAT WAS SO COOL!!!!! LOL well at least i do anyway!!! i just did it last night kinda...well almost since i stopped it short....LOL and btw you don't need to be in any special position LOL i was like twisted to one side with my legs on the other and i still managed to get it HAHA was so cool :D NO JOKE!!! feel free to contact me if you got questions or such :D

I had one I hit my head super hard on the street one day, I woke up to a world of lonelyness, fog, and everything being so plain and boring, they was even only just a little light with no one around anywhere, then i woke up agiain to reality

I left my body one night as a space alien and went to mars to see ET but he was not home. Then came back to planet earth in get back in my body were I figured I belong before anyone takes notice.

i was sleeping when i started to float above my body, i could see myself and was so excited! it seemed like it lasted about a minute, then all of a sudden something or someone came near me closer and closer. it put fear in me so i woke up feeling pissed off because i was so happy when something ruined it i was sorta scared but the doors were locked so huh??

Source(s): Home alone

Yeah, I dream and remember things in third person, weird, eh?

• JStrat

Yes, but I was really high on LSD. Not sure that's particularly trustworthy experience.

no Ive had a vision thougn in 02.

I was really baked once and.... it was crazy.

• Ponk

LOL @ Rev!

no i don't do drugs.