Open Marriage (details inside)?

So, my husband told me sometime back that If I were to cheat on him he would not leave me.. that it would open the door for him to sleep with other people. He has approached me with things like he would like a open marriage meaning that we would just have sex with other people no strings attached and come home to... show more So, my husband told me sometime back that If I were to cheat on him he would not leave me.. that it would open the door for him to sleep with other people. He has approached me with things like he would like a open marriage meaning that we would just have sex with other people no strings attached and come home to one another later. He has told me that he will never be fully happy sexually . He said it has nothing to do with me he said he wants his cake and wants to eat it too. And that he does not want a divorce he just wants us both to have fun and still be married. We have been married for 5 years both in our 20's..last time he mentioned this was a few months ago but I still think about it sometimes..What are you thoughts on this. _no kiddies please_
34 answers 34