Called my wife "mom" during sex.?

I cannot believe what I said. But, last night my wife was giving some really good sex and I guess I got a bit carried away and cannot believe what I said when I finally came. I feel really weird right now and oddly enough after last night my wife kept telling me it was okay and she actually liked me calling her, "mom" and wanted me to call her that more often. What am I supposed to think right now? Is this a good or a bad thing?

Next thing she'll say is "Who's your mommy?" with a skanky clothing or something. I think you two would hit it off then lol

It does seem weird. It would be wrong in the sense that if you ever had secret thoughts about having sex with your real mother, and while you are having sex with the wife now, that you are fantasizing about that. If you're just calling her mom because the kids do (if you have children), then it's just a term of endearment. And her response of "son" to you is the same.

I personally would find that a turn off (someone actually said come to papa or daddy to me - bleh). Since I lot my baby, I don't like my husband calling me baby either.

Some people used to and probably still do call their spouses (especially around their children), mother/father, ma/pa, and other paternal names as indicators of who the person is or that person's role in the family unit.

If you feel it is weird but your wife is okay with it, maybe you can just call her that from time to time else where and just not whenyou are being romantic or intimate if it is a turnoff for you, or maybe the 2 of you can come up with a name that both of you prefer to use either all the time or just in intimate situations...

hmmm...that's a good one...

I suppose in your defense it's kind of like when a student calls the teacher "mom"....but really that is kinda creepy.

And the fact that your wife likes it is even creepier I think.

Ah well, if you guys don't mind it and are having some great sex then who cares! Enjoy yourselves

I personally find it weird, but we all have our fetishes and different things that make us tick. If your wife likes it and you don't mind calling her that and you have a healthy sex life, it doesn't really matter.

i would be so embarrassed.

i would just want to die.

how awkward. and disgusting.

but to answer your question...yes, that is a bad thing.

but how come some people like it when women call men "daddy" during sex. but its still gross and weird if a guy says "mom"???

LOL! Maybe it's kind of like the "Who's yo Daddy?" line. I wouldn't worry about this. If it bugs you, then don't do it again, that's all. As long as you weren't actually thinking about your mother - God forbid - during sex, then don't worry about it.

Well, I think it is ok, sometimes it comes out and it doesn;t mean it is a bad think -it is like some man all their woman (in bed) "mamacita".. lot of women likes that. Relax.

no dude, its ur wife, yeah maybe its a bit strange but who cares. its not like ur thinking of ur mom while yall are havin sex and im sure shes not thinking of u like her "son". dnt worry about it!

It would have freaked me out. If your wife is ok with it though, you don't have a problem.