Have aliens visited us? Do they exist?

Just curious about opinions really. Do you believe in alien life? Are we alone? What?

I personally believe there is other life in the universe. The questions purely cause I'm noisy.

nosey even.

• Bunge
    Favorite Answer

UFOs per se, have been visiting the earth since the dawn of our time, that is well documented in many ancient cultures..

The big cover-up is because of mainstream religion, you don't have to be a genius to work out why they want it covered up, do you ??...

The Church is the biggest money institution on the planet and the government, anyone's government will do all they can to keep a lid on it, even murder people who have absolute proof..

I am an abductee and a very out spoken one at that, all the seminars I attend, I bring up this question...

If you had 3 questions you could ask an ET, would one of them be about religion and God ?!?!, well you can bet that question has been asked and they didn't like the answer, so to keep all the sheep grazing in their perspective paddocks they cover it up vehemently...

I will paste an answer I have already typed as it is far too long to repeat for me as I am a very slow typist...

I have seen perhaps 30-40 UFOs, possibly more, as I stopped counting years ago.. I saw my first UFOs through my bedroom window when I was 8 years old, they were in formation and there were between 5-7 of them, and that night changed my world forever..

When I woke up in the morning I shot straight upright in bed and felt different somehow, and I went and informed my mother that I was no longer going to Sunday School as I no longer believed in any of it..We were not a religious family and my father had died, so that was that, I had no argument from my mother..

Over the next X amount of years I searched for something that I believed in, and at age 13, I discovered Wicca and that felt right to me.. I tried to join a Coven, but at my age and the year being 1970, well, I was a minor and Wicca and Witchcraft was only whispered.. By age 20 I was a 3rd degree Wiccan Priest..

Back to the UFOs, I spent many years as a Diamond Driller in the outback of Australia and I saw may unexplained things, both in the air and on the ground..In 1984 I saw a UFO on the ground, and the only reason I could see it as I was 40 feet in the air, up the mast of my Drill Rig doing a minor repair on night-shift.. I have a witness to this one as my off-sider saw it too..It would take me ages to explain all of that, so I will skip a few hours..When we knocked off at 5:00 AM, I grabbed a torch and a 6 pack of beer and went to have a look for it, and my off-sider said I was mad and no way was he coming with me..The next thing I remember is waltzing back into camp at about 11:00 AM, and I still had 5 beers left, no real memory as to where I had been for the last 6 hours, but I wanted to take the Toyota and go back and have another look, but the Boss said no, so I went to bed, that was in Sth Aust...

About 3 months later I was Drilling in Western Aust, and I woke up about 4 -5 miles from camp on the track that lead to the homestead.. I was stark naked, no real idea where I was, and no idea of the time..I took a guess and walked off down the dirt road, with the moon high I could see OK..

I spotted our camp at almost day-light and wandered in, much to the surprise of my work mates..

I would like to say this, the country I was in was desert country, quite rocky and lots of spinifex, very prickley..I was unscathed, when I began my walk back to camp, I only hurt myself on the walk back, so how did I get to where I was in the first place ?? No I don't sleep walk, no drugs or beer were involved.. You see when they abduct you, you always have what we call "missing time", and they don't always put you back from where they took you...

That is only 2 of my abductions, I am a multiple abductee, and would not have any idea as to how many times they have taken me, as you don't always remember the missing time..

The last time they took me was about 4 months ago, as I was driving home from the City, as I still live in the bush..

This is a first for me as far as I know, I have 4 hours missing time, and I woke up in my car parked on the side of the road on the wrong highway, to get to my town, as a matter of fact I was about 45-50 Kms from where I should have been..

The clock in my car, was 4 hours slow and my trip meter didn't add up when I did the calculations the next day...

The above events are true, and I have many more, and there are many I would not remember as well..

One day I will go under hypnosis and have the last 44 years of my abductions put on tape or CD...

I am 52 and they have taken me since I was 8, and my baby sister has confided in me, she thinks she has also been taken... Please take this seriously, they are here, and for whatever reason, they take us, millions of us share this experience, and I am not afraid of them, I don't think they mean us any harm, if they did, I think we would know by now..

In Light...)O(

There a other galaxy's out there, I believe they exist. Yes, we have been visited many times...look at the cave drawings and the egyptian hieroglyphs. Look at the fact they try to but can''t explain how the pyramid's stones were cut to perfection and fitted so well...or how they lifted the blocks. Also the Mayan temples. UFO reports by credible witnesses...and alien abduction stories.

If you do some research on-line there are many interesting sites.

People don't just make this stuff up. They take much ridicule.

agree with tara there, Honestly there has to be,

If you want some good reading i'd suggest Gods of the New Millenium by Alford. Amazing read, mindblowing information and although it can get in depth loads it will nearly change your life as it makes more sense than any other book i've read.

It goes into detail about the pyramids, inca's, easter islands and everything else to do with mythology. so it's worth reading.

yes i believe in alien life, we arent alone.

The way I see it is it would be a big waiste for us to be the only living organisms in the universe. I think there has to be more than just us.

I think aliens exist. I doubt that they have visited Earth, though.

Yeah I totally believe that they do exist!

Source(s): My smart brain
  • Pint

No aliens have visited me. I wouldn't know if any visited you.

I have one that lives down the road, check out his house.

yes they exist, soon there will be a third world war, it will be fought in the far east, and while we fight we will be visited from the sky, then there will be world peace.

Who do you think built the pyramids?