How do i get my "Ball Python" to grow faster without harming him?

my name is dabreon and i live in washington dc and I have 6 month old "Ball Python" and he is geting big every other month i feed him a mouse every week he eats well i just cant get him to grow more faster and its like he getting a little boring but he is a good pet he's a spoiled brat. and (believe... show more my name is dabreon and i live in washington dc and I have 6 month old "Ball Python" and he is geting big every other month i feed him a mouse every week he eats well i just cant get him to grow more faster and its like he getting a little boring but he is a good pet he's a spoiled brat. and (believe it or not ) when i get home from school he gets out of his cage and lays in my bed until i get home he never got away... an i have a "Corn Snake" thats likes to bite me for some reason but she's just bluffin..... pls HELP ME !!! .. im going crazy of bordum...