Why is the American Moral so sensitive to tyranny?

I ask this because in all previous wars, the US always went against the Tyranny. That's why we defended South Vietnam against the Vietcong who where backed by Communist Russia. That's why we defended South Korean against the Communist North Korean Dictatorship. That's why we bully Cuba, because... show more I ask this because in all previous wars, the US always went against the Tyranny.

That's why we defended South Vietnam against the Vietcong who where backed by Communist Russia.

That's why we defended South Korean against the Communist North Korean Dictatorship.

That's why we bully Cuba, because Che and Fidel Castro executed many innocent people for their revolution. Not to mention the Cuba Missile Crisis. It sickens me when I see a Che t-shirt.

That's why we went into Iraq, to stop Saddam. A very cruel dictator that killed many people and hordes the wealth to himself.

That's why we went against Hitler, Mussolini, and Tojo the Fascists, who were tyrants that executed the opposition, wanting to expand their territory, ruining sovereignty to other nations.

This is why we are in Israel. We are defending their peace. Versus the fascists like Yasser Arafat that love to control all the wealth, having 14 year old boys fight his battle. All terrorists in the middle east want to control all the wealth. If everyone had a sense of dignity and a job, they couldn't pay them cheap wages to suicide them self for a brain washed belief. Most American's would laugh at such an idea because of the accomplishments we self justify daily.

I just hope we stop ruining American Moral and defeat the Tyrants. You can say who cares, yet what happens when the Tyranny controls the world as America becomes the last one left?
Update: Acidblonde: You criticize a minor typo? That's it, wow I must be bullet proof if all you do is criticize cosmetic issues. Excuse me for making a typo.
Update 2: con man: That is such a dumb question, the police man of the world? Are you kidding me? So you'd let Hitler own all of Europe, and Japan owns all of Asia? That's what you want, a massive Tyranny that suppresses everyone?
Update 3: Easter Bunny: Yes let's get that history book out. We backed Saddam to fight Russia. Russia was the Tyranny in it's time. How do you expect to know your ally in the future will become the tyrannt you sought out to destroy? Wow let's look at the historical events instead of jumping to A-C, let's... show more Easter Bunny: Yes let's get that history book out. We backed Saddam to fight Russia. Russia was the Tyranny in it's time. How do you expect to know your ally in the future will become the tyrannt you sought out to destroy? Wow let's look at the historical events instead of jumping to A-C, let's focus on part B.

Second I don't care what liberal colleges teach you. All they do is victimize the evils. Good for you.