What is last movie you watched?..How did you like it?..What was it about?..Have you watched that movie before?

• Willy

I think the last movie I watched was Martyrs. It was a decent story but dragged on through a lot of parts. It gave me a creepy feeling for a day or two.

It's about this girl who was kidnapped and tortured as a child. She escapes but no one knows who her captors are. As an adult she's convinced she's found them and returns to kill them. Then the story switches over to her friend, who is there to look after her and clean up her mess.

The movie was slow paced with some violent scenes now and again.

I had not seen the movie before, and did not know what to expect.

I watched Groundhog Day last night, and yeah, I found it pretty funny. It's about a guy who is stuck on the same day - Groundhog Day - and no matter what he does, he can't get to tomorrow. So he does all sorts of stuff without consequences, like kills himself, gets chased by the police, sleeps with as many women as he can etc. But then he attempts to try and woo his producer, and every time he makes a mistake he remembers it and comes back again to do it right (e.g. not laughing at her love of French Poetry and making a toast to World Peace instead of a Groundhog). I've only seen small parts of it before, since it's one of my moms favourite movies.

The last movie I watched was Machis(1992). I watched it once when I was a child.. That movie throws light on the innocent punjabis who were forced to become terrorists....

I like one song in that movie the most and I have been humming it since the age of 10!!That song is "Chod aye hum..wo galiya" which means we left those streets..

Paranormal activity. Corny and stupid, and half the time is wasted during the day in the movie cuz nothing happens. But when I got home I couldn't sleep for two or three days because I kept thinking the demons would get me. Don't watch it unless you can handle it.

Source(s): I saw it.

Where The Wild Things Are

I loved it, great acting and music. The book was like my Bible as a child, so i loved this film a lot. This film truly spoke to me, this the first film to ever truly touch my heart. It's a masterpiece.

It's about an ignored child named Max, who uses his imagination to escape his problems at home and then he encounters a group of mysterious creatures.

Yes, I have seen this film twice.

• Carmen

If you get to watch one last movie before you die, what would it be? yes

• J

How To Be A Serial Killer

It was kinda stupid, but there were some funny parts

the title kinda speaks for itself lol..

nope, I only saw it cos Matthew Gray Gubler is in it

Beverly Hills Cop II.

It's about a kick *** Ferrari and the Alphabet Killer.

I watched Mars Attack and it makes me laugh. Pretty obvious what it is about and I've seen it before.