Older parents vs. Younger parents?

Do you think that children of older parents (over the age of 40) are better adjusted, have closer ties with their parents, and are more socially skilled when they enter school. Than children who have younger parents? (under the age of 40) This is for school I have to collect data using 3 different methods. Im... show more Do you think that children of older parents (over the age of 40) are better adjusted, have closer ties with their parents, and are more socially skilled when they enter school. Than children who have younger parents? (under the age of 40)

This is for school I have to collect data using 3 different methods. Im kinda counting this as my survey. So please answerer yes or no and state your reason. Also I ask that the reason isn't really simple like "because my mom is 30 and Im fine" that answer is fine but can you spice it up a bit? thanks!