When did Obama say, "I want to destroy this country."?

I see and hear cons say this all the time, but never really tied to anything. Most are up in arms against the TARP program and bailouts, which I am not in love with in many respects, but I think those who think the government's response should have been to do nothing and let the economy totally collapse is not... show more I see and hear cons say this all the time, but never really tied to anything. Most are up in arms against the TARP program and bailouts, which I am not in love with in many respects, but I think those who think the government's response should have been to do nothing and let the economy totally collapse is not well informed. Does anyone remember what was happening at the end of Bush's administration? Remember $5/gal gas? Remember the number of large banks in danger of failing? Where do you think that would have left people? Letting everything collapse would have meant more jobs for all? I agree the deficit is terrifying, but the Iraq war that Bush/Cheney HAD to start has cost us dearly, and can be what makes us collapse financially. Looking back at the British, Spanish Empires or the collapse of the Soviet Union, it was miscalculated, unwinnable military engagement that brought them down financially. We thought we were different. But Obama didn't mastermind that did he?
Update: Actions speak louder than words, I agree. What actions are you basing it on?