Prolapsed internal hemorrhoid?

I have what I think is a prolapsed internal hemorrhoid. I've had hemorrhoids for many years, since I was in high school and I'm 25 years old now. I've had 2 children as well to add to the issue. I used to have 2 extrernal hemorrhoids. I could see and feel them but they are not painful at all. Well last year when I was pregnant with my 2nd baby I woke up one day with one of them in pain. It was horriable but I remember it being pretty bad. It bled for several days and that was it. I haven't had a problem since. Well just the other day I started having some pain again but it wasn't bad just enough for me to notice. I took a look "down there" and what I saw was a piece of pink flesh hanging out of my anus. The 2 external hemorrhoids I had before were not there just this pink flesh. It was a little swollen and irritated looking. It stopped hurting yesterday and there hasn't been any bleeding either. Is this a prolapsed internal hemorrhoid? Where did my external one go did it burst last year and that is why it bled for several days? What should I do to treat this? If I go see my Dr. what will she do for it? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Internal hemorrhoids usually don't hurt or itch; you can't feel them because they are deep inside the rectum. Internal hemorrhoids are pretty harmless. But since their bleeding could mask blood from a dangerous source like colorectal cancer, they should be treated.

External hemorrhoids cause most of the symptoms we commonly hear about --- pain, burning, and itching. If an external hemorrhoid becomes strangulated (cut off from blood supply), a clot can form in it and become an excruciatingly painful thrombosed hemoroid. Because of these unpleasant symptoms, external hemorrhoids get the most treatment attention.

If the hemorrhoid is strangulated this may require surgery, you should have it checked out asap

1

Source(s): Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids http://sparkindl.info/HemorrhoidsNaturalCure

You can do many things at home to ease itching and pain from hemorrhoids. Read here https://tr.im/JkZnp

These tips can also keep them from getting worse. They may also help you avoid them in the future. Try them and see what works for you.

Take these steps to avoid constipation and make it easier to go. That can stop many hemorrhoids before they form.

100% Natural Cure For Hemorrhoids - http://Hemorrhoids.GoNaturallyCured.com

The doctor can most likely remove the growth for you. She probably won't be able to do it for you right on the spot-you'll likely need a return appointment, but it's a relatively simple out-patient procedure; not something you'll have to go to the hospital for.

me and you both need to go to a doctor and get it checked out. If left untreated it can become a serious issuse. I have had mine for about four yrs and still am afraid to get looked at

OUCH! why dont you go to a Dr.. they have newer laser surgery not invasive and could help you alot!

COME ON................go see a doc and stop talking/ asking strangers about your chicken butt!