Prolapsed internal hemorrhoid?

I have what I think is a prolapsed internal hemorrhoid. I've had hemorrhoids for many years, since I was in high school and I'm 25 years old now. I've had 2 children as well to add to the issue. I used to have 2 extrernal hemorrhoids. I could see and feel them but they are not painful at all. Well last... show more I have what I think is a prolapsed internal hemorrhoid. I've had hemorrhoids for many years, since I was in high school and I'm 25 years old now. I've had 2 children as well to add to the issue. I used to have 2 extrernal hemorrhoids. I could see and feel them but they are not painful at all. Well last year when I was pregnant with my 2nd baby I woke up one day with one of them in pain. It was horriable but I remember it being pretty bad. It bled for several days and that was it. I haven't had a problem since. Well just the other day I started having some pain again but it wasn't bad just enough for me to notice. I took a look "down there" and what I saw was a piece of pink flesh hanging out of my anus. The 2 external hemorrhoids I had before were not there just this pink flesh. It was a little swollen and irritated looking. It stopped hurting yesterday and there hasn't been any bleeding either. Is this a prolapsed internal hemorrhoid? Where did my external one go did it burst last year and that is why it bled for several days? What should I do to treat this? If I go see my Dr. what will she do for it? Thanks!
7 answers 7