Meals to make, cook and freeze for elderly dad to microwave later?

My mom passed away and did all of the cooking. Now my dad will only use the microwave to cook things (lean cuisines, etc.) or make sandwiches or have a yogurt of something. My sister and I would like to make him a bunch of meals to put in his freezer for a Christmas gift. I was looking for healthier recipes for... show more My mom passed away and did all of the cooking. Now my dad will only use the microwave to cook things (lean cuisines, etc.) or make sandwiches or have a yogurt of something. My sister and I would like to make him a bunch of meals to put in his freezer for a Christmas gift. I was looking for healthier recipes for us to make, cook and package up into small containers for him to micorwave later. Thanks for any recipes or ideas. He will eat just about anything.
Update: if I made spaghetti sauce, can I cook noodles and freeze those plain spearatelY?
Update 2: wow! Thanks everyone!!