Anime/manga meaningful quotes?

I'm looking for some anime/manga meaningful quotes. Funny, sad, inspirational, or whatever they are please share!

Here are my favorite:

"No matter how unimportant the meeting... how small the outcome... it will always have some later effect on you. It can be the smallest of things. It can be the shortest of moments. It may never be remembered. It may have never been recorded. A bond of fate never disappears once tied." ~ Yuuko, xxxHOLiC

"The world... is a very small place, but... for those who know it, it is very, very large. And the world... when it is viewed by those who know... is far larger than just one world can hold." ~ Yuuko, xxxHOLiC

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome, Fushigi Yuugi

"History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever."- Marimaia Khushrenada, Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

""Sure, in a ninja's world, those who violate the rules and fail to follow orders......are lower than garbage. However...those who do not care for and support their fellows......are even lower than that!" - Obito Uchiha"

— Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto, Vol. 27)

(To Naruto)"But you never give up! I believe that is true strength..."- Hinata

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"It is turning. If destiny were the millstone, then we are the grist that are crushed between the cogs. There is nothing we can do. I desire strength. If I cannot protect anything, then I desire a strong hand and a blade powerful enough to shatter fate."

-Ichigo, Bleach

"It turns...the wheel turns. If destiny were the millstone, then we are the wheel that turns. The wheel turns, guided by a strong hand of a power greater than ourselves."

-Rukia, Bleach

"Don't admit defeat and ask for a quick death! Die first, then admit defeat!! When you lose but don't die, it just means you were lucky. At those times, think only about survival!"

-Kenpachi, Bleach

"I do not fight because I think I can win. I fight because I have to win."

-Ichigo, Bleach

"In the end, whether you kill or get killed, you're just killing time."

-Kenpachi, Bleach

"There are two kind of fights. As long as we place ourselves in battle, we must always know the difference: fights to defend life… and fights to defend pride…"

-Ukitake, Bleach

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

If you are looking for a successful system that might give you actual assistance and defend you from individuals that are trying to heart you is Patriot Self Defense system and the sole website that Patriot Self Defense can be obtained to purchase is that https://tr.im/ZTBBQ .

The newest system Patriot Self Defense presents you around 40 movies benefit taken from Gregg' stay teaching school, mcdougal of the information and a master in martial arts plus the core crucial manual.

The Patriot Self Defense is the most devastatingly power whole, clinically established self-defense program in the world today.

• 1 decade ago

The real evil is the power to kill people. Somone who finds himself with that power is cursed. No matter how you use it, anything obtained by killing people can never bring true happiness.

Yagami Soichiro (Death Note)

If you cannot win at the game, if you cannot solve the puzzle, you are just another loser.

Near (Death Note)

Misa: I can't imagine a world without Light!

L: Yes, that would be dark.

(death note)

This world is rotting...

Yagami Raito (Death Note)

In the end there is no greater motivation than revenge.

Mello (Death Note)

Ryuk (Talking to Light): "But if you kill all the bad people.......you will be the

only bastard left." (death note)

No one's going to give you a map; you've got to walk your own path." - Hot Ice Hilda, Outlaw Star

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I love Fruba quotes that what a majority of these are going to be:

"The truth is I didn't want to see it. I didn't want to see him changed like this. I didn't want to know there's a place in his heart that I could never reach. Not when knowing hurts so much. And yet. And yet, I--Seeing Yuki here, smiling like this, it makes me so happy. And I never want him to stop smiling. Even though I know he's not smiling because of me, as much as it hurts to admit."-Motoko (Prince Yuki Fan Club President) from Fruits basket

"I'm not sure why I've decided to do this. I'm not any stronger than I was, and nothing else has changed. But all the same, this time I'm not going to run away. It's okay to feel weak sometimes. It's okay to be afraid. The important thing is that we face our fears. That's...that's what makes us strong."-Yuki from Fruits Basket

"This world needs no one. If we where all to die, the world would keep spinning and that is... very very sad. But that's why people need each other. So they may live and by happy for the sake of someone else." - Kyoko from Fruits Basket

"Goodbye, everyone. It's lonely to say goodbye. Very lonely... Please cry with me. Maybe there's nothing we can do about this, but at least for now cry with me. Like your entire body is screaming at the sky. Like it's raging against the world. I lost something and I don't have a single guarantee. The fear of living in this world again after that... I have only a shred of hope to sustain me. So I want at least you to cry. Cry with me. Like the first day you where born into this world." - Akito from Fruits Basket

Lelouch, do you know why the snow is white? Because it has forgotten what color its supposed to be.- C.C. from Code Geass

"A long time ago, Nunnally, Suzaku and I talked about something. We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Suzaku who said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass. His reasoning made sense; he said that even though you don’t usually notice it, it’s still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly. Then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently.” - Lelouch from Code Geass

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive." - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

"The world is constantly changing. And you can't expect it to stay the same, even for a second. If that's true, there's no need for you to go on a journey, Kino. Even if you stay in one place, you'll be able to keep experiencing the world!" - Hermes (Kino's Journey)

"The world is not beautiful; Therefore, it is.." - Nameless Narrator (Kino's Journey)

"If I was asked, 'Why do you go on journeys?' I would answer, 'I go on journeys because I'm a traveler'." - Kino (Kino's Journey)

Those are my favorites (that I can find at the moment) but i find that most of my favorite quotes are visual. Sometimes the place in which something is said brings new meaning to it.

Loved your quotes! Byez~! ^_^

• Wendy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

"I'll take a chip...and eat it" - Death Note You wont get any meaningful quotes from Bleach and Death Note, I'm not sure of the others.

• 1 decade ago

"Sometimes i wish i were the rain, so i can touch people and feel their feelings, and maybe even connect with their hearts." Orihime Inoue- Bleach

"If you can scream, then you've got time to spare." Zangetsu - Bleach

• now that I realize it, I haven't updated my favorite quotes:

Boys Next Door by Kaori Yuki

"No problem. Kill me. But after you kill me, you eat my dead body... Cook me for day and night, make me into stew. Afterwards, suck my bones clean. When my entire body has been eaten by you, I can finally become your flesh & blood. Then... I'll belong entirely to you..."

----------> Lawrence

Luwig Revolution by Kaori Yuki

"My face isn't my only useful feature. It's magnificent when i take my clothes off too."

-----------> Louie

"So what are the princess's measurements?!"

---------->Louie

"Because I am the one who is born to be most beautiful in the world, I have the right to be the happier than anyone else in the world."

----------> Blanche

"Like flower petals scattered upon the whiteness of the snow, the fresh blood upon the pallor of your skin... See? You are the most beautiful as you lay dying."

----------> Louie

Inuyasha

"You once told me that my life is your life. I want you to know that your life is my life too"

----------> Inuyasha

Gensoumaden Saiyuki by Kazuya Minekura

(really! this one really have lots of nice quotes!)

"Look at this world, So man people deserves to be killed. At the same time, a murderer must be ready to be killed as he lives. That's what a retribution is. So, in this world, evil or whatever, a person strongly determined to lived is the one who survives to the end."

----------> Sanzo

"If only bordome could kill, I would've died a long time ago."

----------> Konzen

"Unchanging things aren't intersting, they are just boring."

----------> Goddess of Mercy to Konzen

"I heared a voice, you called me. You choose me in a sense. You were so persistant calling me so many times, though it was a unspoken voice. I certainly receive it."

----------> Komyo Sanzo

"He took me out of the deep darkness. He gave me a world much brighter than the sun."

----------> Goku

"But what hurts most, maybe being unble to say it hurts."

----------> Kenren

"You're shinning just like the sun."

----------> Goku

"If this was deep underground... I wouldn't have wished for the sun.

"If this was deep underground... I wouldn't have known what freedom and loneliness were."

----------> Goku

"The time passes quietly. The cogwheel of fate slowly begins turning."

----------> Goddess of Mercy

"Although everyone says he's living for someone... Everyone just live for himself... then die"

----------> Ni Jien Yi

• 1 decade ago

"Don't beg for things, do it yourself...or else you won't get anything at all."- Renton Thurston, Eureka Seven

• Visit www.moviesathomepr.com. You can fine a huge selection of Manga Animation items.

Hope this help.

Source(s): www.moviesathomepr.com
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.