Do guys like shy, or outgoing girls better?

I am shy when I first meet people, but then I'm outgoing when I get to know them better. I do have my shy moments though (not being able to meet my crushes gaze, things like that)

Which do guys like better?

Favorite Answer

I personally think that shy girls are better to date and be with because you have the opportunity to learn so much more from them than those girls who are all outgoing and out there about their information and personal lives. Shyer girls are always the ones that turn out to be the most romantic, caring, and they're the type of girls that actually try to commit into a relationship.

I think it depends on the guy. Some may like a shy girl better because either their shy too or they feel more of an urge to protect them while others may like an outgoing girl because they like having someone who's not afraid of being out there or someone they feel more equal to...

I'm exactly the same way you are when it comes to shyness and such (:

Of course there are differing opinions, but I'd say a lot of guys find a certain shyness very attractive. Shyness signals a more caring, compassionate woman in my opinion.

most of my (guy) friends have told me they like outgoing girls.

No ur more than likely ugly if ur shy hahh(;