Tamsin
Tamsin asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Keep getting annoying message every time I answer a question?

I keep getting a pop up that says this every time I answer a question, and checking the box that says "don't show the message again" does not seem to help.

"An update about your answer will be shared outside of Answers."

I've clicked on "manage who sees your updates", and, for all the places that could generate updates I checked the box that said "do not tell me" and I'm still getting this darn pop up message. Is anyone else having the problem or know how to stop it? I've never had this happen before in all the time I've been coming here and it just started tonight.

Posting this question also seems to have prompted an annoying message saying "An update about your question will be shared outside of Answers." ugh

This is the newest glitch and nothing is currently getting rid of it

Go to your profile and enable or disable the sharing of your questions with users of facebook, twitters and the like. Before you haven't made your choice the bubble will keep popping up! I believed it to be a major Yahoo glitch when it first showed up a couple of hours ago, especially since I set my profile to private, but then I got a hint. I went to my profile and found out that all my answers were posted there for everybody to see! I just wonder whatever gives Yahoo the idea that somebody would set his questions and answers to <not visible> and then turn around and let the whole world read them...:-(

• staton

information is potential. A innovations is a undesirable project to waste. The mind's eye could additionally create super artworks to boot as works of satire. Yahoo could submit a area for works of satire next to The comedian tale area. Others makes use of for the innovations could contain making artwork places greater comfotable and concepts and solutions on a thank you to accomplish that. Chairs which hook up with counters so cashiers can occaisonally relax their ft and take a wreck and alter between chair and a status place.

Same problem and I only saw your question because I made the same question only without the novel

Go here: http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit

And go where say Updates

And press: ''Don't share my updates''

₪ sɹǝʍsuɐ ooɥɐʎ ₪

• Sebboh

omg yes it just started I want it to stop >:()