vb express 2008 problem?

If I want to start a new VB 2008 Express project I receive the following error message:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45608711@N07/41873368...

Anyone who would know how to fix this? I uninstalled everything related to Visual Express 2008 (VB, VC++, C#, Webdevelopment - not SQL Server though) and tried to reinstall multiple times.

In case you could help you would be awarded the usual 10 points :O). Thanks for your efforts in advance.

It is not only about existing project files (I haven't tried your solution, yet, but I cannot even start a new project. Any suggestions about that, too?

this is prob to do with remnants of 2010 beta still lurking on the harddrive;

open you project file in a text editor and edit the <Project ...> line to change the ToolsVersion="4.0" attribute to ToolsVersion="3.5". You should be able to open the project vb express

• ewers

try this a = a.replace("l", "X") that is on the grounds it extremely is a variable storing a string extremely than only the textual content textile/string contents of a few thing else so which you may re-declare the variable interior the replace command with the aid of making use of the = sign.