? asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Is anyone else getting these annoying pop ups from Yahoo after every answered question?

Your answer has been posted to Yahoo!7 Answers

An update about your answer will be shared outside of Answers.

Manage who sees your updates

Don't show this message again on Yahoo!7 Answers

Ok

~~~ What can I do about them?

Go here: http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit

And go where say Updates

And press: ''Don't share my updates''

₪ sɹǝʍsuɐ ooɥɐʎ ₪

Go to your profile and enable or disable the sharing of your questions with users of facebook, twitters and the like. Before you haven't made your choice the bubble will keep popping up! I believed it to be a major Yahoo glitch when it first showed up a couple of hours ago, especially since I set my profile to private, but then I got a hint. I went to my profile and found out that all my answers were posted there for everybody to see! I just wonder whatever gives Yahoo the idea that somebody would set his questions and answers to <not visible> and then turn around and let the whole world read them...:-(

so a procedures, I certainly have not. i'm utilizing Firefox, with the out-of-the-container popup blocker settings, on a mac computing device. I do, occasionly, get the stressful "there is no longer something right here good now. Why do no longer you be the 1st to ask a question?" message. i'm guessing that it happens while the positioning has multiple site visitors, inflicting the database get right of entry to to day out.

I am not but although I am on Y7 my account is no Yahoo Australasia, which was before NZ had Yahoo Xtra

I was getting those yesterday, but today they're just completely gone. Try signing out, then signing back in again.