What Die Cutting machine should I buy to cut felt?

I want to cut out flowers, butterflies etc in lots of different sizes in wool and acrylic felt...what die cutting machine will do that and be a good price and will fit other brands of dies? thanks in advance :)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

These are sites for you to check but http://www.joann.com Joann is having a sale on them

Die Cutting Machine

Tippman Clickers are small, powerful die cutting machines.

TippmannClicker.com

Ellison Die Cuts

Full Selection, Great Service, Dedicated to schools since 1983.

www.CompleteK-12.com

Search resultsdie cut machines & accessories : scrapbooking : Shop | Joann ...

Tag-A-Long, Big Shot, Zip'eMate, ZAZ and Wizard machines, dies and accessories. ... die cut machines & accessories. die cut machines & accessories. page 1 of 68 ...

www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat3262 - 198k - Cached

Cut At Home - Cut@Home, Die-Cuts, Scrapbooking Die-Cuts ...

Cut@Home - CutAtHome, Die-Cutting, Die-Cutting Machines, Die-Cutting Accessories, Die-Cuts, Embossing Dies, Card Making Supplies, Scrapbooking Paper, and much more!

diecutmachines.net - Cached

Embossing Die Cut Machine - TheFind.com

Find products and compare prices at TheFind.com. Shop online for thousands of great items like the Embossing Die Cut Machine.

www.thefind.com/crafts/info-embossing-die-cut-machine

Die Cutting Machines | www.accucut.com

AccuCut die cutting machines use steel-rule dies to cut shapes and letters for schools, churches, scrapbooking, stationery and more.

www.accucut.com/Die_Cutting_Machines-c1-p1.html - Cached

Die Cutting Machines

Die Cut Machines Scissors & Trimmers Die cutting machines allow you to create ... Click here to see all die cutting machine videos. ...

store.scrapbook.com/diecutmachines.html - Cached

Die Cutting Machine

brand new comes, brand new cricut, cartridge brand, for cricut machine, cartridge for cricut, computerized die cutting machine

diecuttingmachine.info - 56k - Cached

Die Cut Machine For Scrapbookers

speechy on Are die cutting machines (such as the cricut) easy to use? ... lustydd on What's the best die-cutting machine/method for scrapbooking? ...

www.diecutmachine.info - Cached

Amazon.com: Die-Cut Machines

Online shopping for Die-Cut Machines from a great selection of Home & Garden & more at everyday low prices ... and Friends Cartridge for Cricut Cutting Machines ...

www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=262676011 - 180k - Cached

Die Cut Machine Crafts - Target.com

Shop for Die Cut Machine Crafts at Target.com - Free Shipping on 150,000+ Products. ... Slice Die-Cut Machine Starter Kit. Cricut Expression Cutting Machine ...

target.com/gp/...?field-keywords=Die-Cut-Machine-Crafts

Scrapbooking and Cardmaking Die Cut Machines

Scrapbook Die Cut Machines. Scrapbooking Books. Scrapbook Stickers & Rub Ons ... It is a computerized die cut machine that you hook to your home computer. ...

scrapbookscrapbook.com/scrapbook-die-cut-machines-info.html - CachedSponsored Results

Cricut Expression

Worlds most popular cutting tool - As Seen On TV, Buy Here.

www.buycricutnow.com

Visual Packaging Die Cutting Machines

Visual Packaging manufactures the premium line of die cutting machines,...

www.visualpackaging.com

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 years ago

Slice Die Cutting Machine

• 1 decade ago

Wow, Mommiedearest put up a ton of information!

There are several flavors of die cut machines. There are inexpensive ones ($40 ish) that can cut most paper and probably felt like a Cuttlebug but you can't change the size of the items. Similar machines are Sizzix, Big Shot and a few others. Their dies are interchangeable. I believe Big Shot and Sizzix can cut thicker materials.

Additionally there are die cut machines that work off of cartridges - like the Cricut, Silhouette SD and the Slice The cartridges allow you to change the size of your items. The Silhouette is only good with vinyl and paper. I'm not sure about the Cricut and Slice.

Digital cutters require your computer and can cut designs that you've provided. Silhouette and Silhouette SD do this as well as several others. The heavier digital cutters can cut a variety of materials.

I hope this basic overview helps. Be sure sure and visit the Cricut and Provocraft (Cuttlebug) websites for more in-depth information and, of course, the sites referred to above. I just haven't tried felt in my bug :) though I have cut those foam sheets.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.