Why is Isaiah 53 not included the weekly Parasha?

Isaiah 53 is not included in the weekly Torah/prophet readings...it appears it is referring to a person to me, however some say it is the entire house of Ysrael that is the suffering servant mentioned here. Are the Rabbi's trying to cover up Messianic prophecy on purpose?
Update: okay,okay....but I wonder how this prophecy can apply to an entire nation when it literally refers to "He" and "Him." Also,Verse 10 says "When you make His soul an offering for sin"..as if in the future. So how are we to interpret that? Is the coming messiah going to atone for our... show more okay,okay....but I wonder how this prophecy can apply to an entire nation when it literally refers to "He" and "Him."

Also,Verse 10 says "When you make His soul an offering for sin"..as if in the future. So how are we to interpret that?
Is the coming messiah going to atone for our sins? I thought Messiah would be king and ruler.