how do I block ads on yahoo games?

I am working on this myself. However there is an option in Tools, Internet options, Privacy, and then Advanced to accept, block, or prompt for 1st and 3rd party cookies. If you choose to try this yourself, my suggestion is to keep a log of your original settings so that you can easily find your current settings. One issue I am having presently is that I blocked a cookies that disabled Euchre from my computer, as I am having a difficult time distinguishing between what cookies are trackers for ads and which ones are trackers for the Yahoo games???

Also the web address in "What's you source" below offers some insight for blocking ads. Be careful though, as "ad ons" can be harmful to the operation of your computer.

Good luck!

Athenawho2010

Source(s): 1. Tool bar in the upper left hand corner of computer 2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search/Block_...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀