Why are public toilets in Malaysia always wet?

The toilet seat and the floor? I found this to be really gross when we were over there, I have a 4 year old daughter and every time she needed to go to the toilet I would have to take her and she would accidentally touch me with her feet and the gross water from the toilet floor would get on me and I was almost in... show more The toilet seat and the floor? I found this to be really gross when we were over there, I have a 4 year old daughter and every time she needed to go to the toilet I would have to take her and she would accidentally touch me with her feet and the gross water from the toilet floor would get on me and I was almost in tears, completely horrified by the toilets! Anyway, WHY do they do that? Wouldn't it be cleaner if it wasn't flooded all the time?
Update: It isn't pee its from those little hose things they have in all the stalls, and the toilet attendant ladies go in and 'wash' the floors and bowl down, but it doesn't feel clean at all
Update 2: So if they are cleaning themselves after each time they use the toilet, is the water running from their genitals directly onto the floor and then I am standing in it?
Update 3: I found it very horrifying compared with the dry toilets that I am used to in Australia. Even the public toilets over here are a whole lot cleaner (well the ones in the shopping centres at least) at most all you have to do is wipe the seat. I hate the water everywhere I dont know where that water has been : ( I... show more I found it very horrifying compared with the dry toilets that I am used to in Australia. Even the public toilets over here are a whole lot cleaner (well the ones in the shopping centres at least) at most all you have to do is wipe the seat. I hate the water everywhere I dont know where that water has been : ( I have peed on the ground on our car trips in outback australia where I live many times and I WOULD rather pee on the ground than in a grotty toilet.