Should you indulge your fetishes?

im not writing what it is on here, but would you indulge your fetish?

can you get rid of it by not indulging it

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

You can always teach yourself to ignore or not act on it, but I would think that never indulging it would tend to make one obsess on it.

• Tanya
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

As long as it does not harm anyone or become an obsession, fetishes are fine. They are part of human sexuality, and we don't necessarily know where they come from.

if your fetish is something morally wrong (children, animals, stalking, etc) the NO NO NO and get help.

But if it's high heals and stockings, or liking women with reallllyyyyyy red lipstick, or whatever floats your boat, go for it!

• 1 decade ago

Fetishes can very well be incorporated in love making situations, as long as they are not harmful physically to anyone, and in fact, they can be very pleasurable if applied properly..

Rachelle In High Heels

• 1 decade ago

By your reluctance to mention what it is here it suggests that it's something bad. Most fetishes are harmless and so long as your partner is down with it too, crack on!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Of course you can, as long as it doesn't harm others or is to do with non-consent. Trying to repress it may get rid of the feelings, but more often than not, the feelings will just become stronger because of curiosity.

• 1 decade ago

as Long as nobody gets hurt or isnt grossed out by your fetish i wouLd definiteLy go for it. you cant resist a fetish. its Like resisting the urge to dance when your favorite song comes on.

• Hannah
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

As long as it doesn't harm anyone and injure them mentally/physically, you should be fine with whatever fetish it is that you have.

• Green.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Um I don't think I can get rid of mine. I have a thing for muscular legs. (:

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As long as it doesn't hurt anyone, I think everyone should feel free to. =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can resist by diverting your sexual energy towards other means:

(of gettin' - off)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.