Serious Dog question, need everyones input asap. Help?

Ok so I have a 30pound Aussie mix male who's about 10months old. He is half deaf and half blind, one of his eyes always is moving back and forth shaking really fast, ever since he was a baby. He's lived a normal life, playful all the time always wanting to please. So he came in the house yesterday limping... show more Ok so I have a 30pound Aussie mix male who's about 10months old. He is half deaf and half blind, one of his eyes always is moving back and forth shaking really fast, ever since he was a baby. He's lived a normal life, playful all the time always wanting to please.
So he came in the house yesterday limping screaming and bleeding from his neck and legs and had a bite wound next to his mouth.

I cleaned him up and discovered multiple bite wounds(Is what i think it was) from his upper thigh to his lower leg.
He continued limping and whimpering (vets were closed, as it was Christmas.)
He would not lay down, every time he tried he'd scream and get up quickly, he didn't realize he could lay on the other side. So my mom and I tried to lay him on his good side, he screamed anywhere we touched, gentle as we were.
Finally we laid him down and i petted him to keep him staying there, mom gave him half a tylenol 4 and he was veryyyy drugged up, he kept getting up and standing in one place, staring at the wall or the floor, not doing anything.
He did this off and on for 12 hours, did not lay down ONCE. He'd sway from sleepiness and catch himself when he started sliding down to the floor.

Today his leg isnt the problem, he lays down on his own and doesnt seem to be in much pain there.
But, he won't do anything..
He is still standing with his head down staring at the floor, his pupils look fine, as they always do really, and he's drueling terribly, dripping druel everywhere, he wont listen when we talk to him, we know he can hear alot of things, and we know he hears us so when he finally pays attention all it is is a flick of his ear and he walks a foot and stands still, swaying again, the medicine is out of his system, and i dont know whats wrong.

we are thinking he was in a fight yesterday and thats how his leg got hurt, and maybe he got bit on the head, if so, other than taking him to a vet, what can i do? what should i look for?
what could happen if he doesnt see a vet?
please help me make my Uno better.