Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Shy guy likes shy girl?

I'm the shy guy and I've had a crush on her for a long time now and I feel like going after her when we get back from break. I've never actually done anything like this, so I'm pretty clueless about this. She's kinda shy, but really sweet and nice, not to mention beautiful. Any help please

Favorite Answer

Okay well first start off by talking to her day by day. You have to take it kind of slow. Walk up and introduce your self (if she don't know who you are) and then ask her how her day was and how her Christmas or holidays were. After you start making her smile ask her if you can have her number wait a few hours or like a day and text or call her. Then things should fall into place and you'll get more comfortable as the time goes by. Remember if your too scared to walk up to her someone else will and there goes your possible relationship.

I'm a shy girl and I do have crushes on guys that are shy too but just remember that you have to give her time and one of the best ways is to become friends with her and to get her to open up to you when she feels comfortable enough she will open up more also try to find ways to do stuff with her or start a conversation with her. Hope this helps and good luck !

Yes, find a way to talk about things. even if it is like walking in the hallway and say, got any tests today? Unless you have all the same classes. then say hope I get a good grade in english for the semester exam. Have you studied yet?

If you have the same lunch hour, say............would you like to sit with me at lunch today? If you go out to eat and it is allowed, say want to go eat at the store with me today???

Or if you get the opportunity say........... there is a great movie at the mall theater this month I would like to see, want to go with me?

Im in a very simular situation as you, only i have the female perspective. First if shes shy i know there is know way a shy girl will take charge so start up a conversation, ask her about her holidays when you get back to school. persivere if you have made previous attempts to talk to her and she didnt seem to respond well or she dint say much i know from personal experience she probably is just feeling extra shy around you:) so go after her and good luck

Aw you should go after her, life's way too short. Just start talking to her and flirt with her a little, and then ask her out. There's nothing wrong with being shy, you just have to try to be a little bit more outgoing and friendly.

i love shy guys!!

there are soooo cute

if i were shy ill like him to talk me first

bsl!!

• Ty ♥

Talk 2 her.

Awe this is cute, hmmm well my advice on here is to...

make a move.

try and talk to her, but don't take it too fast (don't tell her you like her) just then.

get to know her if you already don't.

but if you do know her very well, then totally go all the way (telling her you like her).

(:

Just go for it, you'll never get her if you don't talk to her

btw... not to get you down or anything but i use to be a little shy and dated a shy girl. It was basically the most awkward relationship i've ever been in because we were shy around each other too

only option is to start talking to her. guys always have to make the first move.