Sean
Lv 7
Sean asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely, do you see this happening in America?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Absolutely. Yet party loyalists constantly hand power to the most corrupt people the US has to offer.

• 3 years ago

i think of it fairly is a straw guy for the two concept structures. Capitalism does not precisely say that selfishness is a distinctive characteristic. it fairly is greater like a tension of nature that should be reckoned with. Capitalism greater heavily says that selfishness EXISTS, and human beings act as though they're egocentric. From that supposition, furnish and demand could be deducted, and so on. additionally, in Christianity, selfishness isn't the biggest sin. no longer even interior the superb ten. One project in Christianity is the extensive variety of ideals, yet, even on an identical time as maximum Christians might have faith that maximum sins are egocentric, that's no longer comparable to asserting selfishness is sin. it fairly is egocentric to feed your self, gown your self, and get sufficient sleep, in spite of the undeniable fact that it, a minimum of for my section, isn't sinful.

• 1 decade ago

Corruption and Greed by both parties has been and will continue to be that way until "we the people stand up" and vote them out of office. I don't mean a few at a time. Look at each person's record in your states and if they voted the wrong way for things, vote them out of office. We still can do that.

The leftist media has done their share to hurt this country by siding with the corrupt politicians.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's been happening to years.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, and it’s nothing “NEW”…

• 1 decade ago

Well, nobody has absolute power, but there's definitely corruption.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It certainly is in alignment with the Present Admininstration and the Legislative Branch.

• 1 decade ago

It's unanimous, 100% yes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Big time!!!

• DAR
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yep.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.