Em asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Does anyone have any suggestions for good movies to watch?

I feel like I have not seen a trailer in the last two years that made me think, "I want to see that movie." I've been looking at some lists of best movies of 2009, 2008... and can't seem to find anything that seems interesting enough to watch. I'm just curious if anyone has seen any movies lately that are worth suggesting to someone else.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer
  • 4 years ago

Into the Wild Freedom Writers Little Miss Sunshine The Uninvited It's a Boy Girl Thing Liar Liar Big Fish Hot Rod Sahara Jumper

• 1 decade ago

here some good ones from this year:

* District 9

* (500) Days of Summer

* The Hurt Locker

* Star Trek

* Inglorious Bastards

* Paranormal Activity

* Zombieland

* Up

check out the trailer of these movies on trailersunleashed.com or just go to youtube. pick any that look familiar and you should be good to go.

Source(s): trailersunleashed.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like jonas brothers ,The Descent ,SuperBad, Role Models, What Happens in Vegas

Bride Wars :)

Go to the best movies downloads review website can download them.

http://tra.kz/nuz3

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Blind Side. It is so heart felt and it's funny too. You'll have a great laugh and cry. Normally, I hate movies that make me cry but The Blind Side left me speechless...

• 1 decade ago

I love this movie called Trick 'r' Treat

• 1 decade ago

Check out this site: http://moviekettle.com it has a lot of movies, so take your pick. You can also watch them right there and then.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Identity theif

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

New Moon.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.