Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 decade ago

Did man land on the moon ?

Hmm, seems more like Man landed a role on a movie. : )

• Lynnie

Yes, man really did landed on Moon. There WAS a second approach. And a third, which failed. And a fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh, which landed. We not have go to Moon since 1972 because there not have been much reason to. We stopped going because the public got tired of seeing yet another couple guys running around on the Moon, so the budget was cut very severely. NASA didn't build the equipment we used to go to the Moon--that was done by contractors, who threw away the plans and retooled the equipment after the lunar landings. So now NASA has to reverse-engineer the old stuff or build new things from scratch. It's doing a little of both now for the Constellation Program.

It was all a hoax and a conspiracy by them yanks to con money out of the general population to finance an invasion of tasmania followed by gilligans island what you all saw was actually filmed on bribie island

Source(s): me and i should know cause carebear told me so
  • arna

Hi!

It's only ridiculous..

No one can land at moon like that..I'm sure there at earth..Trust me..

Source(s): "Happiness is important in life".

WoW, must be Moon, Nevada, What's the Zip Code there.......!!

The Moon is full of places named after water. Ocean of Storms, Sea of Tranquilizers, etc.

I don't think they "Landed on the Moon", they must have splashed down.

Maybe they had a boat and rowed around. Three men in a boat? That sounds familiar.

Gosh, I wish they had've thought to bring along a camera or something to commemorate the event. They could have even cleverly "beamed" the pictures back to us and we could watch it on TV.

Too late now, I guess.

• Angela

Well said Peter! I'm going with the SA theory :-)

Yeah I saw it on television so it must be true lol :)

• ?

No a computer landed the ship and man was just along for the ride.

Man did land on the moon. But that website is 100% fake.