Poll: how do you react to the "thumbs down(s)" on your answers?

Personally, I don't get offended at all when someone "thumbs-down" my answer. "Go ahead, thumbs-down me, I wear them proudly." I say, haha. How do you react when someone thumbs-down your answer? Do you feel offended? If so, why?

Thanks for your time!

Good kick on the sarcastic answers, made me laugh. ;D

I only find it annoying if someone is asking for an opinion on something, and I give mine and people decide to thumb me down. It is not as if a opinion can be wrong.

I only give thumbs down if people are trying to push their opinions and ways onto me or someone else (especially about raising children) as I find the newborn and baby section to be quite harsh and critical. Its as if some mums think "I do it this way, so it must be rite" and then try to make other mums feel bad cause they chose to raise their children differently, for example the endless breast vs formula debate.

Good question though :) x

I don't care if someone gives me a thumbs down. Its when I post a meaningless survey and someone goes around giving everyone who answered a thumbs down. Or when its a simple question, meant to be funny, or something of that matter and still.....someone has to go around giving just about everyone a thumbs down. Whether its my question or someone else's, I don't get why ppl do it. I don't get offended when they do it to me though; have at 'er.

• ?

sure, I regularly supply a t/u to definitely each physique that solutions my question. consistently. i do no longer supply any t/d's. In a fashion, a nil score speaks louder than a t/d, and it ought to be a fairly crappy answer to get a no score from me. Like somebody asserting Bud is sturdy beer. i think which you're able to qualify for the huge No remark.

Laugh everytime i get a thumbs down a kid in texas goes to bed hungry.

Evertime i get reported i come back stronger just like Freddy Kruger or Jason of the woods

I dunno how many people have given me a thumbs down. Never bothered to check, frankly.

I know that I only give people a thumbs down when they are just spouting off stuff and not answering the question asked, when they are just giving their own opinion without being asked for it (and, again, not answering the question), when they are propagating misinformation, or when they are just plain (verifiably) wrong.

The more "Thumbs Down" i get, the more better i answer the next time.

Cheers!

• Kit

I don't care if I get thumbs down. Lot of answers get it.

i feel like i cannot have my own opinion sometimes and people just thumbs me down coz they feel like it.......

but i guess i am 5/10 offendered about it. :l

I bring out the chocolate and let the tears flow.

i freak out and scream as loud as i can and storm downstairs and kick my little sister in the face and throw my brother out the window and light my house on fire and throw the ashes to the bottom of the ocean and find out who put a thumbs down on my answer and throw him in a tiger cage full of 20 tigers that havent eaten in 3 days and then buy a new house and computer (ect...)