Oil weeping walls in Sydney house - miracle or not?? Your thoughts on this...?

Those of you in Australia might remember hearing about a family in Sydney that claimed to have oil weeping from the walls after the son had died. Just now I saw on the news that the father in this family is being charged with credit card fraud but he still assures people that the walls are real and are a miracle.... show more Those of you in Australia might remember hearing about a family in Sydney that claimed to have oil weeping from the walls after the son had died.
Just now I saw on the news that the father in this family is being charged with credit card fraud but he still assures people that the walls are real and are a miracle. And only a few weeks ago they were talking about wanting their son to become a saint when if I remember correctly he died while driving without a license and was speeding...

What does everyone think? Has anyone been to the house? I have and frankly I didn't buy it...